Thursday 18 December 2008

2008 Overview

What did you do in 2008 that you'd never done before?
Stopped being so secretive, dyed my hair yellow, dyed my hair black, saw the Mighty Boosh live (!!!!!!!!), started GCSEs, got a phone on contract, got a black Christmas tree, painted my bedroom red (meh).

Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Don't think I made any - I was a right scrooge last year! And yes, but I kind of have constant 'resolutions' going on so it will probably just be a resolution to stick to the resolutions!

Did anyone close to you give birth?
Err...yes!

Did anyone close to you die?
Not close to me, but in my family.

What countries did you visit?
Stayed in the UK..aww..

What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
Ooo..I'm not sure! I don't think I lacked anything really. I mean, there are always things that you want or want to improve on but...I think to just keep improving myself is a pretty good thing.

What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
15th November. MIGHTYBOOSH!

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting 7,7,6 in my SATs. Getting over my low self esteem.

What was your biggest failure?
I don't want to use the word failure since really a failure is just another part of personal growth but disguised in dog shit..

Did you suffer illness or injury?
Err don't think so. Just flu and all that. I might have broken a toe or two, don't remember.

What was the best thing you bought?
iPod :)

Whose behavior merited celebration?
Everyones.

Whose behavior made you appalled?
Pssssh not gonna say.

Where did most of your money go?
Clothes, music.

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Booooosh :P!

What song will always remind you of 2008?
I don't think there is one specific one. Just music that was big in 2008. The Ting Tings, Katy Perry and so on.

Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) Happier or sadder? Happier
b) Thinner or fatter? Neither really
c) Richer or poorer? Wealthier

What do you wish you'd done more of?
Happy things that made me smile very widely

What do you wish you'd done less of?
Unhappy things that made me cry haha

How will you be spending Christmas?
In my house

Did you fall in love in 2008?
I learnt to love myself - that count?

How many one-night stands?
0

What was your favorite TV program?
You really need to ask?

Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Errr don't think so.

What was the best book you read?
I Was A Teenage Fairy by Francesca Lia Block

What was your greatest musical discovery?
THE ASTEROIDS GALAXY TOUR!

What did you want and get?
BooshticketsBooshtickets. God I sound obsessed but that was pretty much my year..

What did you want and not get?
A Macbook.

What was your favorite film of this year?
Of this year? Didn't see many films this year. Not a filmy person personally.

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
On the actual day that was my birthday I was at school and I was 15.

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Everchanging.

What kept you sane?
Sane? What is this?

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Don't shoot me! The survey asked! NOELFIELDING.

Who did you miss?
Errrm no one much.

Who was the best new person you met?
Don't think I really met anyone new, I just started hanging out with a different crowd. But best new person I DISCOVERED = Gala Darling.

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008
Oh shit too many...errrr...be positive and optimistic, don't worry if others don't accept you, do what YOU want to do if it makes you happy. I could go on.

Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
I don't have a clue to be honest :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh I've always loved this meme, I'm definitely going to have to do one this year, thanks for reminding me!