Thursday 4 December 2008

Vampire Bite - 76/365



A vampire bit my foot and it hurt.

Oh the alternative story, a chair slammed into my foot in physics on Tuesday and it hurt.

I need to get my happiness levels back up rapidly. I'm worried I'm spiralling downwards again...I blame winter.

It's been over a year, now, since the whole...I don't know how to describe it. Unfortunate situation. I'm really hating it 'cause whenever I see them it brings back pain and bad memories and shit and I don't want that.

It would be easier to be a vampire, I've decided. Vampirise me.

Taken: Thursday 4th December 2008. Day 76.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*bites neck and sucks blood out*

Better?

kati said...

Tehe. Myehhh it'll do :P

CatataC said...

That looks a bit like ew...

kati said...

Yes I know. It's my foot.