Friday 12 December 2008

Late Night Shopping - 84/365



Sitting on the steps outside the cinema waiting for Yana and Hannah. Texting Hannah in fact. Yay!

Gooood night. I like fun evenings they make me glad and happy and stuff. Even if it is just walking up and down the high street of this little town. Or skipping, in my case. However my big toe on my left foot really hurts because there is a hole in the socks I was wearing which was sort of cutting of circulation...

However, walking back from school today someone asked me if I was a transsexual. WTF. Hadn't heard that rumour before now.



Pretty blue lights on the side of a weird ride thing which I didn't go on. I rang Cat and then Em. Neither of them replied (oh but both replied when I was actually with people! Honestly!).

Uhhm I didn't buy anything. I went on this thing with mirror and a black mat which moved. I walked spastically across it. Ooh yes.

We didn't really do anything as such. Just sort of messed around a bit but it was really fun. I do like leaving my house xD.

I also REALLY liked my outfit. Really really really. It was yummmmm. Even comments on it didn't get me down because I LIKED IT AND HAHAHAHAHA. First outfit I've put together and liked since the Boosh.



-Hat (not pictured in that picture) from Accessorize
-Scarf from Jane Norman
-Mighty Boosh t-shirt
-Belt from Peacocks
-Jeans from BooHoo
-Leg warmers from Tizz's
-Boots from Schuhe
-Ring (not pictured) from Octopus

This weekend will be ok. Tomorrow is just gonna be catching up on h/w and c/w but seeing Cat on Sunday so that will be fun. Provided I don't bump into Mr Sims. That would be death.



Cos we're all rockstars at heart :P


Rockstars. Or genius?

then someone said good morning
i took it as a warning


I tried candy floss for the first time. I dunno whether I liked it or not. you go to swallow it and then...it's gone. which is weird. but it's kinda addictive.

Taken: Friday 12th December 2008. Day 84.

2 comments:

CatataC said...

lovelovelove.

Everyone likes candyfloss.
(ish).

kati said...

I think everyone has a love-hate relationship with candyfloss.