Friday 2 January 2009

J'emploie Verdana - 102/365



My talents definitely don't lie in concentrating on what I'm doing unless it interests me. I figured I'd sit down on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday to finish my English coursework which is due in 9.50am on 5th January 2009. Yep I have the exact time and date noted down to motivate me.

I accidentally didn't get up until 1pm but that was only because I stayed up until 3am reading Breaking Dawn, plus I'd been getting up to the sound of my mums voice/the radio/a song for the past week and it just seemed fair that I woke up of my own accord. But my mind wasn't nice. It didn't gently wake me up at 11 and give me time to wake up, it woke me up in horror at 1, screaming that I had work to do. Silly foolish mind.

So when I actually sat down to do work I did 1000 words (introduction and section 1) and gave up.

Well I've learned that to actually do any work I need to WAKE UP at a normal, human time. That I better not be worrying about the STATE that my bedroom is in. And that I better be nice and HAPPY with some form of tasty food beside me.

Taken: Tuesday 30th December 2008. Day 102.

No comments: