Saturday 10 January 2009

Taking A Break From The Project

I am sad to announce I am taking a break from doing the 365 project.

I will not be picking it up from where I left off, but I do intend to start it again somewhen. Whether that is later this year, next year or in 5 years time I would like to try again.

Why am I taking a break?

Well my heart just isn't in it any more. My pictures are dull and use no creativity to take and I am just bored by my efforts. I don't have the time or equipment to do so either, so it isn't just laziness on my part.

So basically I'm quitting?

No. Because I do want to start it up again somewhen. I just don't know when.

What is gonna happen about this blog?

I dunno. I intend to start up a blog to write some articles on somewhen so I probably won't update this one again. Take it off of your bookmarks.

Sorry.

No comments: