Wednesday 7 January 2009

Macro Macro Man - 110/365



Moooore macro. Yumm.

I've had an awesome day today, a great mix of creativity, fun, exercise and music. I walked from Somerfield today and so stopped off and bought some food - an apple, strawberry bootlaces and some snack a jacks. Oo lala! First lesson I had media and we were coming up with an idea for our title sequence for our sitcom and I'm really liking the idea we came up with. Second was drama and we were scrapping out old play in favour for a new one involving muffins and the mafia. Third was art where we drew self portraits of ourselves and fourth I had German with a cover so I just talked to Jordan the whole way through...some quotes from that:
"It's like an ear mangina"
"You are a vampire who hangs upside down with a gravity proof cape"
"My ink is anti-tardis!"
"I would say I am 41.879% gay"
"Fudge hands!"

Lunch was just lunchish. But I had a laughing fit and had water in my mouth so kinda spazzed out in an attempt to swallow it and confused people greatly. Psychology was good (Y).

After school I went to the toy store to buy a new hoop - it's green and white striped like a candy cane. When I got home I found a package of yummy lush stuff waiting for me and then spent about an hour hooping ;P

Finally...this is quoted from Yana:
"I have issues!"

:D

Taken: Wednesday 7th January 2009. Day 110.