Friday 2 January 2009

Running From The Ice Cream Vans - 103/365



I wasn't in the mood for life at all today, New Years Eve. I was struggled with work, again and feeling very pessimistic and antagonistic. I couldn't concentrate on work and just wanted to go and finish my book, and after doing 100 words did just that. I finished it at 11pm. I'm very proud of that.

I saw in the New Year with a rich tea biscuit and a glass of milk, oo la la.

For some reason the onset of 2009 struck me with super productivity (oh dear super productivity, where were you earlier?!) so I was awake, cleaning my bedroom until 2am, then I read the whole of Nylon magazine (Dec/Jan issue) from cover to cover before listening to my iPod and playing my phones answer to Guitar Hero until I was tired.

Taken: Wednesday 31st December 2008. Last day of 2008 EVER. Oo.. Day 103.

No comments: