Wednesday 8 October 2008

19/365



So an update on my life right now.

I was off school yesterday and today. Today I woke up at about 1 and did science homework. I have too much schoolwork to do. I have the art thing which is taken me ages but I still feel isn't very good and I'm kinda of wishing I didn't take art. All we do is make things - something I can't do. I can only draw and take photos. I also have english coursework, draft of which is due next Thursday but we're meant to have done 4 paragraphs by tomorrow. But I've been doing science and art.

My grandma who I don't like anyway is ill. I wouldn't mind or notice but for the fact my mother is all stressed over it.

My house smells weirdly of fish and I kinda just want to sleep in a big squashy warm bed and not talk to anyone or do anything for the next few months. Currently the only thing I'm doing and enjoying is this project.#

Taken: Tuesday 8th October 2008. Day 19.

No comments: