Saturday 18 October 2008

FRENCH ELECTRONIC MUSIC PWNS - 29/365



Goooood day today.

Went to Lewes with Yana and Chloe and went to some really...swell (haha) shops. Bright Ideas and Tizzy's are SEXY SHOPS. Serious love. Lewes has been glued up there with my list of favourite towns now...

In Bright Ideas there were these gorgeous masquerade masks and I just had to try one one. I tried a few on in the end but that was my favourite picture :).

Yana and I are thinking of having a masked halloween party. If we do I'm gonna get the mask I'm wearing in the photo, a fairy wand, a purple wig, neon fishnets and tutu and then some sort of top..yay.

Now I'm sitting here, typing this, wearing a new ring that is slightly too big but glitters when it catches the light and listening to The Gossip. But before that Yelle - FRENCH ELECTRO FTW!

Taken: Saturday 19th October 2008. Day 29.

1 comment:

CatataC said...

I love that mask!!
It's actually genius.
LIKE YOU!