Tuesday 28 October 2008

I Gotsed My Haircut - 39/365



I was on a swing when I took that picture and almost fell off when I took it xD

Tip: never swing really high on a swing without holding on then lean backwards...

So today was fun. I got my hair cut this morning.




I was bored when I got home so I gave my room a tidy (I was intending on getting on with some coursework as well but that didn't happen. Oh well, I'll do that tomorrow)

Then I was on MSN and suggested to Yana we meet up as we were both bored and I felt my hair cut needed an adventure. So we met by Boots and walked up to Luxford (this park by Tesco, the chavs hang out on the field the skaters hang out on the car park, the alternative darlings hang out on the playground equipment and stare lovingly at pretty guys. there were none there today). We were messing around on the see saw (well we were leaning on it talking...Yana didn't want to bounce!)and then Ellie appeared from nowhere so she joined us. We kept getting infested with small people by the see saw so we went and sat on the climbing frame which no one really goes on.



We look over the field and Mike is walking across so Ellie shouts very loudly and he comes and joins us.



The black material is my goth coat :D

Anyway, so yeh, Mike joins us. All is good, talky talky so on so forth. Some french electronic music. Flirting between Mike and Ellie. Snogging between Mike and Ellie. Err HELLO. AWKWARD! Yana and I just stood there like "ummm". Mike only broke up with his girlfriend on Friday as well o.o. Okay so they (M&E) used to go out but STILL. So I managed to start up a conversation again, figuring 'okay so it was just a kiss err fine then'.

They kept doing it though but I managed to ignore it and keep conversation going :s. Still, very awkward.

They went off together after about an hour (three guesses what THEY did on the way home!) and Yana and I did some swing play.



All fun. Even the awkwardness. I <3 unplanned days that turn out fun.

So I walked home listening to my iPod (the songs I listened to are:
Radio Heart by The Futureheads
Shit Song by Kate Nash
The Girls by Calvin Harris
Umbrella by Rihanna
Music Is My Hot Hot Sex by CSS
Love Me Or Hate Me by Lady Sovereign)
then at the roundabout thought it would be fun to take photos of stuff...







Got home...to find I got a total of £250 for what I sold on eBay @_@. I already spent £65 so I have £185 left. I'm gonna spend about £100 on my new phone and the rest on clothes and music. I can feel a shopping spree coming on soon.

Your task for today: Put off a task you've been meaning to do for weeks and DO IT. You'll feel better for it.

Taken: Tuesday 28th October 2008. Day 39.

Listening to: 8 Easy Steps by Alanis Morissette.

No comments: