Saturday 29 November 2008

71/365



Quite a good day today, which surprised me. I woke up at about 9 this morning but wasn't in the mood for actually getting up so I curled up and read for a couple of hours before having a really warm bath. I intended to stay at home and do some coursework..not that exciting but unfortunately necessary. However my parents decided to drag me off to the Admiral Retail Park in Eastbourne which wasn't nearly as crappy as I thought it might be.

So we went in Pets At Home (I still don't know why we went in there we didn't buy anything. Le parents just wondered around looking blank and I sat cross legged on the floor watching a rabbit which was rather amazing - it looked like an Egyptian princess..but a rabbit). So I was looking around and went to the little bit where all the small animals are and there was a guy with a bucket of rats (literally) which he was putting in the cages. There were 4 or 5 of them and they were all excitable. I then noticed that the guy had BLUE HAIR and was rather gorgeous looking ;). He spent the whole time around the small animal section and was one of the reasons I sat watching the pretty rabbit.
I was dragged into homebase and I suggested we buy a Christmas tree and then stick it in the loft because we don't have one right now. For the first time...ever they let ME choose the tree. So I chose a six foot black one with glittery silver tips. GOTH TREE AHOY :D. I get to decorate it as well. Fabulous, darling.
Then dad offered that he'd go look at camera in Dixons with me and said that for Christmas he'd get me my boots I was gonna buy (them skull ones Cat, remember? save the boots for best! tee ;) ) for Christmas rather than me spending my 100 quid on them (they're £60), then he'd give me the rest of the money to buy a camera. Sherwow!

Came home, did art homework and then played Sims Castaway xD. Rightyo, now I'm gonna go watch the X Factor and eat Chilli. Toodles!

Taken: Saturday 29th November 2008. Day 71.

P.S: I'm really into Joan Jett right now. She's awesome!

No comments: