Sunday 30 November 2008

Sunday Music Fest

Okay, so at some point I promise I will create a separate blog to post this stuff on so that if you're trying to look at my 365s it isn't all broken up! Tomorrow/later today (errr it's technically Sunday but I'm still awake so I dunno..) all I have to do is English homework, the rest of the day I plan on reading and watching TV so I'll attempt to be less lazy and do it then. But for now...have a music fest ;)


Joan Jett - Bad Reputation


Ladyhawke - My Delirium


Sinead O'Connor - Nothing Compares


Gary Numan - Cars


Clare Bowditch - When The Lights Went Down


The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - The Sun Ain't Shining No More

Enjoy!

2 comments:

CatataC said...

I think you mean that it's still Saturday, not Sunday when it's Sunday's post cause if it's still Sunday's post then it's still sunday and everyone is happy.

Geddit?

Cause i've no idea what i'm talking about any more.

kati said...

I have no clue what you just said. But when I posted it it was technically Sunday because it was past midnight. Yes?