Monday 17 November 2008

"plus he is the sexism...that was meant to be a good thing" - 59/365



Okay so why am I holding a light bulb? Because I hate physics. I have a physics GCSE on Friday and every time I try and revise my brain just clouds over and I don't process it. Biology is fine, I've revised quite well for that (we did a mock today and I got A*) but I just can't revise physics. I need to as well because I'm really not good at it.

I'm listening to the Sex Has Made Me Stupid - heeee.

Two funny quotes from today:
Keiran in science: "The stoat never existed I tell ya!"
Me after someone telling me I look bad, basically: "if I were any good at come backs you'd be writhing on the floor in emotional turmoil right now"

I lub Sam because she made the random green play button on my phone screen go away :D And some red shape.

Uhmuhmuhm OHYEA. I've cheered up. A lot. For no reason. WOO.

I have a picture and an interview with Russell Howard stuck on my wall in my room. He's big into cereal.

Outside chemistry Ellie, Lewis and I were singing 'I love the chosen one..' :)

I saw a picture of me with black hair earlier and I want it black again.

Taken: Monday 17th November 2008. Day 59.

No comments: