Monday 17 November 2008

Quiz Shizz

Only doing it because there is something about croutons in it.

1. What time is it?
Why, I believe it may just be 19.59 as I type this. That was said looking directly at the clock in the right hand lower corner of my computer screen. If however I say it how I would say it out loud then it happens to be 7.59 (now it's 8.00 but shh) in the section of the day between midday and midnight. The upper one.

2. What's your full name?
My full name is a barrel of sparkling diamonds. However, I hate it. So I will hand to you a bowl of names which I like and you can select your favourite and call me it forever more.
Rosi Love (no not the demented spawn/child of Courtney Love)
Kat Star (ring any bells)
Ren Noir (Noir not actually being taken from Vince Noir, weirdly. I just like the word and used to get called Noir xD)
and err anything else you can think of.

3. What are you most afraid of?
The image of a giant rag doll creeping in my room in the dead of night and strangling me with liquorice bootlaces.
Or spiders, either one.

4. What's the most recent movie you've seen?
I don't know. Either St Trinians or Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Oh look at that, both of them have Russell Brand in!
I did watch Alice in Wonderland the other day though. That was good. I recommend watching it if you're ever on drugs, it would seriously weird you out.

5. Place of birth
Inside a hoover with some tweed wearing professors cheering and doing cartwheels.

6. Favourite food
Peoples Christmas spirit.

7. What's your natural hair colour?
What is this 'natural hair colour' you speak of?

8. Ever been skinny dipping?
Personally? No. Have other people? Yes.

9. Love someone so much it made you cry?
I cry tears made of plastic bags.

10. Ever been in a car accident?
No but I've been in a bus deliberate..Oh wow that was almost a proper joke! But I just ruined it.

11. Croutons or bacon bits?
Crouton, crouton, crunchy friends in a liquid broth.

12. Ever been on a ship?
Why I was the most swash buckling, buck swashing pirate whom ever sailed the 15 seas. And the most swash buckling, buck swashing pirate who ever used the word whom.

13. Favourite Flower?
This flower I had a dream about the other night. It was really tall and made of feathers.

14. Favourite day of the week?
Tomorrow

15. Favourite sport to watch?
The fact that 'eel beating' was the first thing that came into my head probably says quite a bit about me.

16. Warner Brothers or Disney?
A combination of the two two make one mega corporation called Disney Brothers.

17. Favourite restaurant?
I prefer to dine in the confines of my personal bubble.

18. Favourite drink
Liquidized cheese...

19. Favourite ice cream
Basically just a load of chocolate all frozen together to make something which may resemble an ice cream.

20. What colour is your bedroom carpet
It's covered in body paints, of course.

21. Favourite TV show
The Mighty Boo-ooosh (first serious answer on here..)

22. What do you want to do before you die?
That is quite pessimistic. I think 'what would you like to achieve in life' is a much betterer way of putting it.

23. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
The unicorn.

24. How many tattoos do you have?
None right now but I have plans. They aren't related to tattoos but I have plans. And bats.

25. Time you finished this survey
Yes I thought it was about time I finished this survey too.

EVERYBODY'S GOING CRAZY.

No comments: