Sunday 23 November 2008

Surveys Galore!

Err yeh! I'm bored out of my MIND so I'm gonna totally clutter up my blog with dumb surveys. Oh well ;)

--

What is your salad dressing of choice?
I don't really have dressing on my salad. I'm not totally into salad, it's too slimy for my liking.

What is your favourite sit-down restaurant?
Sit-down restaurant? Don't you sit down in most restaurants? Am I missing something here?

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Chocolate rice cakes! Mmmm..

What are your pizza toppings of choice?
I don't really like pizza apart from margherita. I'm hella exciting!

What do you like to put on your toast?
Marmite!

*TECHNOLOGY*

What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A painting by this person:
http://flickr.com/photos/elsiecake/

How many televisions are in your house?
Umm..one in my parents room, one in the sitting room, one in the kitchen and a really old one in the dining room from the 70's which doesn't work properly so that's 4. how middle class are we?!

What color cell phone do you have?
Dark silver. I like to call it chrome! I'm going to buy a little charm to attach to it and some jewels to stick on it to jazz it up though.

*BIOLOGY*

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Lefty and proud. So proud that it took me 3 attempts to type lefty without fucking it up.

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Teeth and splinters.

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
I tend to try not to lift heavy items very often. I lifted up the sofa the other day so mum could retrieve something from underneath it but that wasn't that heavy.

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Don't think so.

*BULLCRAPOLOGY*

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
I dunno. I don't think so because knowing me I'd end up worrying about it. However, if it was in say, 5 years, I would definately just leave school without any qualifications and go enjoy my life for those five years. I wouldn't do that otherwise though.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I'm not sure, I'm toying with Ren Noir. With my middle name beginning with E so my initials were the same as my first name. I definately intend on changing my name though.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
No. That's only £500 and I could just sell some stuff I own to get that really.

*DUMBOLOGY*

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
None.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Never.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Awww what a cute question :P. I want to laugh, love, break hearts, mend hearts, party, sing, dance and take photos. Oh yes.

Last person you talked to?
My dad.

Last person you hugged?
My mum. Bless.

*FAVORITOLOGY*

Season?
Spring. Late spring when it's all warm but not too warm.

Holiday?
Christmas, probably.

Day of the week?
I don't really have one. Each day brings different and interesting surprises.

Month?
September!

*CURRENTOLOGY*

Missing someone?
Nopes.

Mood?
Happy!

Listening to?
The Long Blondes

Watching?
Nothing, just myself type. Well, the words come on the screen. I just realised that I can touch type (can't everyone these days though?)

Worrying about?
Tomorrow..

*RANDOMOLOGY*

First place you went this morning?
To the bathroom.

What can you not wait to do?
Uhhhm..talk to some people that I love.

What's the last movie you saw?
I'm not really into movies but the last one I saw was Alice in Wonderland.

Do you smile often?
Depends. I'd like to smile - and mean it - more often.

--

01. What is essential for your happiness?
No massive and confusing drama in my life.

02. What clothes are you wearing at the moment?
Blue, black, orange, purple, pink and white (pyjamas!)

03. What games did you recently finish?
I don't finish games. That sounded very James Bond in my head.

04. What is your favourite scent?
I haven't smelt most scents, but I wear Sorceress Spring Flowers.

05. What books are you reading at the moment?
I'm rereading Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone but I've read it so often that it's boring me now.

06. What do you drink the most?
Water.

07. Do you trust easily?
I trust people easily in general, unless they've given me a reason not to.

08. Who was your first big crush?
Noel T_T. That's pretty bad, huh?

09. What did you want to be when you grew up?
What did I? Well I've wanted to be a lot of things. The usual like a vet and so on and I think I once told my mum I wanted to be a cat but..

10. Do you have a good body-image?
Mostly but sometimes I get a bit down. I get over it quickly.

11. Do you have an LJ crush?
I don't even have LJ.

12. What websites do you visit daily?
Oh god, this is a long list! Google (theres always something to search), iCiNG, Blogspot, Nubby Twiglet, Overheard in New York. Oh it wasn't too long. I check my email most says as well.

13. Random pet peeve?
People who talk REALLY slowly.

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
No one 'tagged' me.

15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
I can't remember. I think it was a nursery rhyme?

16. What's your favourite item of clothing?
I don't really have a favourite.

17. What's better: to give or to receive?
Give. I love making people happy with pretty gifts.

18. What's the book you've read most times?
I haven't a clue. Possibly the 2nd Harry Potter book which is making me sound like a right dork! But I used to love them when I was about 9 and would just read it over and over again.

19. Is there anything you want so bad right now?
I'm quite thirsty. Water wouldn't be so bad.

20. What should you be doing right now?
Sleeping.

No comments: