Saturday 1 November 2008

Funeral Time - 42/365



Taken by my older niece (who be 5). That would be why it is boobs and mouth as opposed to the normal mouth and eyes. I am much taller than her xD.

So I went to my grandmas funeral which obviously sucked. Even though I never liked her (the feeling was mutual) but of course my mum was upset which hurt. I sat with my nieces, sister, brother and these two people which I know are somehow related to me but I dunno how..great aunt I think but I don't know what the other would be. Third cousin twice removed? Who knows.

My niece, Tilly, is the cutest thing ever. She asked me why everyone was crying and spent the whole time snuggled into me..awwwh. Cutie girl.

My brother and my dad looked like the Men In Black together which was funny :P.

The icing on the cake though was at the wake. Tilly and I were sitting down waiting for everyone to get in, then we were gonna get food once it was all laid out. I ended up with no food because all these old people who didn't even KNOW grandma rushed to the buffet before anyone else could get there and at all the food ...madness! I even heard one of them saying "This is my second one today, I've got to leave here by 3 to go get my dinner. I think the next person was a man but I'm not sure." It was so funny. Karl and I were cracked up laughing.

'twas Halloween but no dressing up :( Shame, would have been an awesome photo opportunity.

Taken: Friday 31st October 2008. Halloweeen! Day 42.

1 comment:

CatataC said...

Lol @ old people XD