Sunday 16 November 2008

BOOSHBOOSHBOOSH - 57/365


Today I saw the MIGHTY BOOSH LIVE :D Oh my god so good! Noel is so so yummm *drool* Uhhh plus the show was good too! Oh, and that photo shows how close to the front we were!


I got my new mobileee phone in the morning, a Sony Ericsson of some description. That's me. Right there. See? *point* I'm Sunflaaaash 8] I'm from the fuuuuutureee. As I was saying that's me. And my phone. And a fluffy scarf. In Starbucks with the worst tasting expensive shortbread biscuit ever. Bleh.


I saw this girl walking along outside the lego shop in Churchill Square, she had orange hair, I liked it so I took a photo of her. It blurred but I think it looks quite groovyyyy. BUZZWORD!


We went shopping in the Laines and I saw this top in Smooth Criminal. And I bought it. Not normally what I'd wear, I don't think, but I like it, it looks rather cool :). Plus I'm trying to change my style a bit and I think this is a step in the right directionnnn.
"I did a shit in the Laines Brighton! and I rather liked iiiiiiiit"
You gotta love how NOEL uses things that are specific to where he is. Whoo!


I liked how this looked. I would have taken longer to take a really creative picture of it but we were sort of late so I just quickly snapped it. It looks okay though. It's the smashed glass in the door of a telephone booth that someone had an argument with. I like to think that it involved a massive shrew and an army of termites and lettuce but eh. Never mind.


All ready to go and shit. No idea how excited I was, I actually thought like I was gonna explode (come on, noel fielding in the realness not just on the telly! he is actually flawless looking...)




You have to get ready for such magic occassions with eye liner and nice clothes. Yay! Can you see the label on my hair band? So can I, but I did cut it off eventually. Seriously.


IN THE CAR OMG.

Okay so then we went in and bought stuff (t-shirts, see day 58 in which we are like..totally wearing them bitch!) and went in. Sat down (pretty much right in the middle at the front! AHH!) and got hyper. Then it STARTED. OMG BRILLIANT. So Noel was on a massive boat and he was on the side that we were and he is soooo lovely ahem and Julian was in a dinghy XD. Ahhh it was so funny. Rich (Bob Fossil) isn't funny on the DVDs and stuff, but he was really funny live. He made everyone stand up and dance.
Then there was Tony Harrisson, during which Noel fell over and started rambling about how crap the costume was as it was basically a hollowed out chair and a shower cap xD Bless him.
The Crack Fox had glowing needles and lost his nose. (Julian = crack fox)
Then the Hitcher. Ooooo the Hitcher. Well Noel got into the audience but he didn't come over our way. He fell over when he jumped off of the stage though and landed on a girl sitting like two seats up from me. I HATE HER! Dammit! Then he was back up on the stage and there was a giant eel (oh yes) which when the people off stage were throwing it on accidently hit Noel on the head and he fell over. He did one of those really graceful fall overs then stood up like "wtf there was an eel on my head?" and started dancing like your average cockney. Bless.



Intervalllllll.

So what happened after the interval? SUNFLAAAAAAAAASH! Chavese (a mix of chav and chinese, how everyone will speak in the future), beardedness, owlness, and Nanageddon. Ooooo yes. Oh and yanno, Dave (Bollo) tripped over and made the world topple over.

When it finished it turned out they weren't doing signings so we went round the back like stalkers with about 50 other people and stood outside the windows chanting NOEL NOEL NOEL NOEL NOEL NOEL and crimping at them. Mike came to the window loaaaaaads and was like "heee aren't they lovely people" and Rich pulled his top up at the window. Julian didn't go to the window at all and Noel went a few times. He just peered around the curtain at us, once wiggled his finger around and then peered through and ran off. Before he vanished (well there was a fake Noel which I think was to distract people whilst he went off the other way, but the fake Noel was after this) he came up to the window and like fell into it like that kinda 'I am god' pose thing.

We saw Rich going off down some stairs and he waved at us and then Mike came out of the back doors. He signed this persons book (we made friends with two people :D yay! I love random people) and I got a photo of the signature and a photo of Mike. But he was being ushered away by the security guard when he was about to sign our tickets (With eye liner!) which sucked. But photos of him and the signature be below.




Ahhh what a fun and stalky filled day.

Taken: Saturday 15th November 2008. Day 57.

1 comment:

CatataC said...

That was SUCH AN AWESOME DAY!!!!




loveloveloveyou:)